What are the recent trends of current sensors?
In current sensors, the advantages of shunt, transformer and magnetic current sensor are as follows: More and more application fields require sensors to work in more and more strict environment, which requires magnetic sensors to have good temperature stability, including the automotive and electronic industry. In many areas, the sensor environment is not evaluated, so the sensor...
64 to read
After many iterations and development, the technical route of current sensor significantly improves the detection accuracy and response frequency. At present, current sensing has been widely used in industrial power supply, new energy vehicles, household appliances, smart grid, wind power generation, solar photovoltaic and other directions. In current sensors, the advantages of shunt, transformer and magnetic current sensor are as follows:
Advantages: simple enough, flexible to use, obvious cost advantage when the current is low, suitable for hundreds of amperes;
Advantages: simple, high precision communication;
Magnetic current sensor.
Advantages: ac/DC universal, microsecond response, small volume, low insertion loss, simple isolation application system;
The development trend of current sensors in the future has the following characteristics:
1. High sensitivity. The intensity of detected signal is weaker and weaker, which requires the sensitivity of magnetic sensor to be greatly improved. Applications include current sensors. Angle sensor. Gear sensor. Space environment measurement.
2. Temperature stability. More applications require sensors to work in increasingly stringent environments, which requires magnetic sensors to have good temperature stability, including the automotive and electronics industries.
3. Anti-interference. In many fields, the sensor environment is not evaluated, so the sensor itself needs to have good anti-interference. Including automotive electronics, water meters and so on.
4. Miniaturization. Integration. Intelligence. In order to realize the above requirements, chip integration, module integration and product integration are needed.
5. High frequency characteristics. With the popularization of application fields, sensors work more and more frequently, including water meters, automotive electronics industry and information recording industry.
6. Low power consumption. Many fields require very low power consumption of the sensor itself to prolong the service life of the sensor. For implantation of magnetic biochips, compass, etc.